Total Page views

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! As we celebrate this day, let us take a moment to consider why we are thankful. For me I am thankful, first and foremost, to be alive on God's green earth, surrounded by friends and family, with plenty to eat, money in the bank and cows in the pasture. I live in the greatest nation on earth, founded by men of great courage with a government unlike any other, protected by young men and women of equal courage who cannot celebrate with us today. To them I say thank you with all my heart; your sacrifice is appreciated and honored. Please take a moment today and count your blessings. Thank a soldier, a farmer and the Almighty: we owe them our freedom, our lives and our existence.
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment